This was I learned yet another fantastic tool for teachers. WebQuests are going to be an amazing tool to use as a teacher. They allow for some much freedom, but most importantly a higher level of learning for your students. WebQuests can be short range projects to long term extensive projects. It is much more than being a web tool is can go much further than just using the internet. It guides the students to which tools they need to use! This is also to guide your students in how to search the web effectively. There are so many positive aspects to using a WebQuest! It provides all the information the students’ needs, from the resources to the expectations of the project, knowing how much effort students need to put forth.
The next challenged I faced this week was working with my group; which I felt that we did not even work together at all. Not much effort was put forth or collaborating on how we were going to accomplish this project. It is always a challenge to get in a group, but this has by far been the worst group project. I felt like I was pulling legs to get this done.
Working in Google docs however was amazing, I wish I would have known about this a long time ago. As a teacher it is a nice tool to see who is partaking in the project. Most importantly as a student, you can work on a paper at the same time, but in different places. This is a great tool to teach others, especially when you are working on the same paper. You can create your papers a lot more efficiently using Google docs. Overall this was yet another great week, with a lot of wonderful hands on learning! Thank you for sharing your discoveries!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Week 07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment